Want to know what's new and what's next in the world of medications and treatments? Clinical trials — controlled studies of the effects of drugs and other treatments on human patients — are a critical step in the development of new medications and new uses for existing drugs. By participating in a trial, you can be one of the first to try a treatment still in the research phase. PDR Health's clinical trials information is from CenterWatch, a Boston-based publishing company that provides details that will help you keep up with the latest developments.
- About Clinical TrialsGet information on the clinical trials process and what to expect when you volunteer to participate in a clinical trial.
- CenterWatch Research HeadlinesFind news articles and reports on advances in clinical research, updated weekly.
- Industry Sponsored Clinical TrialsBrowse our listings of industry-sponsored clinical trials and find the ones in your area that are actively recruiting patients.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Trial ListingsThis index covers government-funded clinical research studies conducted by the units of the NIH.
- New FDA Drug ApprovalsBrowse this comprehensive list of drugs approved by the FDA over the past several years.
- The NCI's Cancer Trials DatabaseDetails on cancer-related trials from the National Cancer Institute